Wednesday, March 15, 2006
Two Updates but no dates: Mini-man & Sing-man
1) Correspondence with Mini-man
He wrote me another email. It said:
So, fans, I guess that story is done.
2) SING-MAN!!!!! I willfully admit that I am suitor-starved at the moment and so this is a really over-determined obsession.
Here is our text correspondence so far, ever since the "u r adorable" and "u r exciting" one:
On the night of the "singles party", I wrote to Sing-man: "Break a leg tonight! I can't make it there...going to a party...but hope it's fun."
The next morning, he wrote: "You missed a great show sorry you couldn't make it wouldve loved to see you" (He obviously doesn't know about punctuation on texts)
I wrote after i got home from my dinner with parents: "My party was a ruse. Should've seen you and the hooka instead."
Him, the next day: "Sorry i missed you and what are you doing up and messaging me of all people at one am"
Me : "Woops... Should I not??" (WEIRD. I AM WEIRD!)
Him: "im wondering why you were up thinking of me at that hour"
Me: "I don't know..? Was writing you back and I operate on kind of a "student schedule". You don't know how to use punctuation, do you? How's work?"
And, finally, him: "Punctuations whats that"
Sorry, fans, to have subjected you to that. That was really really bad. But what's next? I need some wit here.
hammer
He wrote me another email. It said:
Hi Hammer,
I'm getting worried. I must be Jewish. Did you get home okay? You seemed more than okay when you left. What are you up to this weekend?
Mini-Man
PS What's your number?
And so I wrote:Hey Mini-Man,
I was pretty drunk, but there was no need to worry.I'll be going to DC this weekend. I've been spending an awful lot of time *not* working lately. Been with my parents and hanging out, etc. Anyway, how did the Purim party pan out for you? Those types of things are not normally my scene, above all the "singles" part of it. You made the party fun though.
I hope you met many more dream girls...
I'm not interested in romance, but friendship is always good.
take care, hope your day is going well,
hammer
PS: where is that view from!?hammer
So, fans, I guess that story is done.
2) SING-MAN!!!!! I willfully admit that I am suitor-starved at the moment and so this is a really over-determined obsession.
Here is our text correspondence so far, ever since the "u r adorable" and "u r exciting" one:
On the night of the "singles party", I wrote to Sing-man: "Break a leg tonight! I can't make it there...going to a party...but hope it's fun."
The next morning, he wrote: "You missed a great show sorry you couldn't make it wouldve loved to see you" (He obviously doesn't know about punctuation on texts)
I wrote after i got home from my dinner with parents: "My party was a ruse. Should've seen you and the hooka instead."
Him, the next day: "Sorry i missed you and what are you doing up and messaging me of all people at one am"
Me : "Woops... Should I not??" (WEIRD. I AM WEIRD!)
Him: "im wondering why you were up thinking of me at that hour"
Me: "I don't know..? Was writing you back and I operate on kind of a "student schedule". You don't know how to use punctuation, do you? How's work?"
And, finally, him: "Punctuations whats that"
Sorry, fans, to have subjected you to that. That was really really bad. But what's next? I need some wit here.
hammer
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]